Friday, May 22, 2009

Custom Order

It's been several days since I have posted last.
My husband and I have been doing some landscaping in our front yard. When we are completely finished I will post a picture of our hard work. In between the hours of landscaping and family I have been working on a custom order. I am only part of the way done. Luckily the lady who has ordered these pieces is in no hurry. I thought I'd share what I have finished so far with you.
These are the Peeking Princesses. I have made two of each, but am only showing one of each since they look the same. As you can see, there is Cinderella, Ariel, Rose, Belle, Jasmine, and Snow White. I have made patterns for each of these princesses and have been able to cut each one out using my cricut, which has saved me alot of time.




Now all I have left is peeking Tinkerbells, full bodied princesses, and some Wizard of Oz characters. So as you can see, I still have a lot of work ahead of me.

2 comments:

Scrapishments said...

Tricia, they turned out perfect! So cute! A cricut huh?...I've got to get me one of those! lol! I think it's amazing that you can cut your own designs from it! By the way, I love your sea creatures too! :)

Shannon

Nilla said...

These are very cute! Hugs Nilla

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...